Teething Necklace Safety Features
- As a safety feature there is a knot before and after each bead, preventing beads from being scattered and causing choking if swallowed.
- Our Baltic amber jewellery is secured with a traditional plastic screw clasp, which is designed to release if any great pressure is applied.
Teething Necklace Safety
- Amber teething necklaces are NOT a toy. They are made for wearing, not for chewing, always deter and offer alternatives.
- For the greatest benefit ensure the necklace is worn against the skin under the child’s shirt or clothing, this also deters pulling on it.
- Remove the jewellery before swimming, bathing and applying sunscreens or creams as this can damage the beads and weaken the string.
- Necklaces should be removed from around the neck while sleeping (day and night time) and when unsupervised. As an alternative, place the necklace around the ankle under a sock.
- We recommend infants be supervised at all times while wearing the necklace.
- Gently clean using lukewarm water and a soft cloth, then wipe with a soft dry cloth. Never use soap, detergents or commercial jewellery cleaners.
Home | Children's Amber | Adult's Amber | Care & Safety | Amber Info | About Us | Testimonials | Contact Us