Benefits of wearing Baltic Amber
- When Baltic amber is worn against the skin, the skin's warmth releases healing oils (succinic acid) which are then absorbed via the skin into the bloodstream.
- The anti-inflammatory properties soothe red inflamed cheeks and gums
- A natural analgesic, amber absorbs pain
- Improves the balance of acids
- Amber’s calming properties neutralise negative energy and alleviates stress, therefore will help calm and soothe a baby without resorting to drugs.
- Stimulates the thyroid glands to reduce dribbling
- Helps the body heal itself therefore speeding up the recovery process
- Boosts the immune system in assisting healing with ear, throat, stomach and respiratory infections.
- Amber is warm to the touch,
and is very comfortable and light to wear
- Amber's anti-inflammatory and therapeutic properties are also recognized by allopathic medicine.
- Amber has been used for its healing properties for thousands of years in Europe and is a traditional European remedy for teething
- In Austria, Switzerland and Germany, you will find amber teething necklaces sold in local pharmacies.
- Amber teething necklaces can be worn from birth or when showing signs of teething. The earlier the baby starts wearing the necklace, the less attention they will pay to it by pulling it or attempting to chew on it, as it becomes a part of them.
- Wearing a Baltic amber teething necklace reduces the symptoms of teething or sometimes avoids it altogether
- Not just for teething, Baltic amber can help other conditions too (e.g. sleep, respiratory, skin)
Home | Children's Amber | Adult's Amber | Care & Safety | Amber Info | About Us | Testimonials | Contact Us